I have compiled some books to share with you in which you may be interested:
The Taming Of Chance Ian Hacking
Hacking tackles the history of probability and covers the development of statistics in the 19th century and shows how it led to the decline of determinism.
I ran across this Amazon review by Robert Morris and I loved these questions that Gary Klein responded in the book.
(1) How to create an environment within which insights are most likely to occur?
(2) How to recognize and then grasp them?
(3) How to nourish their development and, if necessary, defend them while in that process?
Thanks again, Mr. Morris for sharing and l look forward to delving into this book.
- Alcatraz Prison Menu from 1946 is Surprisingly Appetizing (laughingsquid.com)
- The Awesome Reason Alcatraz Was The Only Prison To Have Hot Showers (toptenz.net)
- A Byte Out of History Closing in on the Barker/Karpis Gang | FBI (gloucestercitynews.net)