I have not read any of these but they look very interesting; If any readers have read these or are considering purchasing them let me know.
by Owen Mathews
A history of sea-faring adventures including love, empire-building and missed opportunities.
This book includes information that Mr. Bethell garnered during interviews with Mr. Hoffer.
Story Of My People by Edorado Nesi
I had commented on this book before but I am intrigued because of my lack of knowledge of Italy.
- How the east was lost (pioneer4peace.wordpress.com)
- The man who built Russia’s empire in America (blogs.spectator.co.uk)
- Eric Hoffer and Fanaticism – part 1 (keshavkrishnamurty.wordpress.com)
- Some brilliant book reviews (blogs.spectator.co.uk)
- Eric Hoffer on alibis and achievement (nevalalee.wordpress.com)